KarmaFX Synth v0.9 & Reverb v1.0b released (+EQ announced)
A new beta version of KarmaFX Synth is now available (v0.90). KarmaFX Reverb has also been released and KarmaFX Equalizer has been announced. All plug-ins are free/donationware.
- Added time/position display to multipoint envelope when moving control points.
- Added step sequencer with adjustable number of steps (1 to 32), individual steptime, offset and slope for each step. Support for tempo change, loop/wrap and snap (when patched into integral controls).
- Right channel in stereo components could contain un-initialized data. Fixed.
- Resonance control was flipped for the notch output in SVF Filter. Fixed.
- Modulating Multipoint Envelope controls glitched the env. display. Fixed.
- Multipoint Envelope did work correctly in polyphonic mode. Fixed.
- Using menu separators could screw up the patch menu. Fixed.
- LFO would sometimes return un-initialized data. Fixed.
- Modulation scale for large range knobs (e.g. the note and octave knobs) was wrong. Fixed.
- Zipper noise in distortion unit. Fixed.
- Squashed more denormal bugs.
- Added some new patches.
KarmaFX - Reverb v1.0b is a digital stereo reverb featuring:
- 10 different reverb algorithms.
- Up to 10 seconds of reverberation time (decay time).
- Dry out, wet out, pan and signal mixer.
- Full 4 channel stereo mix.
- Mono, Stereo or Dual (cascade) mode.
- Up to 500 ms Pre-delay with adjustable synced feedback.
- Lowpass and Highpass filter with adjustable frequency (-12dB/oct).
- Damping adjustment controls internal (comb) filtering.
- Diffusion adjustment for increasing/decreasing spaciousness.
- Early reflections adjustment (modeled from real impulse responses).
- 6 ready made presets.
KarmaFX Equalizer is a digital 31 band graphic equalizer:
- 31 unique adjustable bands.
- Fixed center frequencies ranging from 20Hz to 20kHz.
- Accurate analog simulation of Boost and Cut EQ filters.
- Fully symmetrical (reciprocal) filter response (+18/-18dB).
- Adjustable overall gain control.