RealGuitar 5 is a combo of two instruments: Classic – all of our original guitar models with loads of new features, and Steel String – the debut of new guitar sample set with five patches and three tunings for each.
- World famous guitars - High quality guitar samples.
- Every fret of all 6 strings including up/down/muted strokes sampled.
- New multi-channel sample layering technology.
- InFace sound concept.
- True Doubling (double track) effect.
- Built-in EQ and FX (Stereo Tremolo, 2-way Chorus).
- Custom 32-bit sound engine.
- Solo, Harmony, Bass&Chord, Bass&Pick, and Chords modes.
- 1000 instant guitar chords + up strum, down strum, up/down muted strum, slow strum chords.
- 1-4 note chords to 6-voice guitar strums real-time translation.
- 26 chord types recognition, including 7th, 9th and altered chords, in any inversion and voicing.
- Automatic Fret position change.
- Strum speed adjustable.
- Repeat Key zone (for performing repetitions, tremolo, up/down/muted strums).
- Velocity switch guitar effects.
- Slide (up/down, assignable number of steps).
- Hammer On, Pull Off.
- Tremolo (notes, chords).
- Polyphonic controllers (applying Pitch Bender, Modulation Wheel, AfterTouch to individual voices).
- Automatic Fret Noise and Release Noise.
Guitars: RealGuitar Classic includes 8 acoustic guitar patches:
- Steel Picked.
- Steel Fingered.
- Nylon Picked.
- Nylon Fingered.
- Steel 2 Picked.
- Steel 2 (Doubling).
- Steel Stereo.
RealGuitar Steel String includes 5 acoustic guitar patches:
- Steel String.
- 12 (14)-string A.
- 12 (14)-string B.
- Nashville Strum A.
- Nashville Strum B.
Check complete list of What's New in RealGuitar 5.