n-Track Software has updated n-Track Studio for macOS and Windows to v9.0.2.
Summary of changes from v9.0.1 to v9.0.2
- New Convolution Reverb plugin: emulate the reverberation of real world rooms, churches and cathedrals. Includes a built-in impulses starter pack and the possibility to download many other ones.
- Improved Audio Engine performance, decreased possibility of audio glitches at very low latencies.
- Simplified tracks management by adding Instruments plug-ins on MIDI tracks instead of creating separate Instrument channels. You can now add effects and volume/pan envelopes to MIDI tracks.
- Improved VocalTune plug-in performance.
- Simplified the "File" main menu.
- Various UI improvements.
- Fixed sporadic bug on changing Quick Rhythms that caused n-Track to play a rhythm different from the selected one.
- Fixed sporadic noise burst on rewinding or seeking songs containing MIDI tracks with n-Track Sampler.
- Fixed widgets handling of overlapped parts.
- Fixed graphic issues VocalTune plug-ins windows on high resolution monitors (Win).
- Fixed case in which audio would become muted when a track volume envelope starts from -Inf.
- Fixed a number of minor bugs and crashes.
- Fixed sporadic crash on adding instrument from Instruments browser.
- Fixed missing Multitap Delay effect on Windows.