This update brings user-requested features like parameter readouts, the ability to load your own noise samples, and one-shot noise samples.
The full changelog reads:
- ADDED Parameter Readouts: Values are now shown below/above the parameters, including macro parameters.
- ADDED Custom Noise Samples: External samples in various file formats and sample rates can now be loaded into the Noise section.
- ADDED Embedded Noise Samples: Custom noise samples that are saved with the preset are embedded into the preset file.
- ADDED Noise One Shot mode: In one shot mode noise samples are only played once. One shot mode can be accessed through the Voice section in the Noise generator drop-down menu.
- ADDED Noise Keytracking mode: Added an option to the Noise section to enable keytracking for sample playback.
- ADDED 50 new Noise Samples (25 Loops and 25 One Shots).
- FIXED Massive X crashed on instantiating in Logic Pro X 10.5.
- FIXED Some 3rd party Massive Presets were instantiating Massive X.
- FIXED Massive X was indicating some presets as modified (with asterisk) when no changes were made.
- FIXED Colors of Noise & Wavetables headers in the menus in Dark Mode.
Massive X 1.3 is a free update for owners of Massive X and available for download in Native Access.