Native Instruments has updated Reaktor to v5.1.4.
- Compatible with Mac OS 10.5.x (Leopard).
- Compatible with Kore 2. The loading times have been optimized, and the communication between both applications has been improved.
- Compatible with Native Instruments Licence Server technology.
- Improved graphical performance on Intel Mac computers.
- Fixed a MIDI clock synchronization bug occurring in some hosts where Reaktor's sequencers sometimes would exhibit some staggering.
- Fixed alignment of 64-bit floating point values in Core. This increases Core's performance wherever 64-bit precision is used.
- Fixed a problem with the transmission of events between Reaktor Core and Reaktor Primary which in some rare cases caused crashes on Intel Mac computers.