nLab Synthesis says:
Granö combines a great sonic potential with an intuitive and simple interface. Take a sample like a synth line, a field recording or a drums loop and start to handling until you'll come on the unexplored sonic territory.
Granö is powered by a 4-voice granular synth engine that can be played in a drone or keyboard mode. On top of this, it comes with a lot of different features like filter, envelopes, automation recorder or also a randomizer. The developer described it as an instrument for ambient, experimental or noise musicians or just as a sound design tool.
- 4-voice granular synthesizer with Drone/Keyboard mode.
- XY Pad Automation for grain position and volume.
- 2-pole State Variable Filter.
- 2 dedicated ADSR Envelope for Filter and Amp.
- 2 unique swappable Multi-effects wired in series with 2 XY Pad Automations.
- Modulation Matrix with 5 slots, independent LFOs and 2 assignable Automations.
- Quantizer with 10 Scales to play and modulate in tune.
- Parallel Master Compressor/Limiter.
- Global Randomizer.
- Low CPU usage.
Price: 20 EUR.