Nembrini Audio has announced the release of PSA1000 Analog Saturation Unit plugin, a modern recreation of a '90s classic analog guitar preamp which is used in recording studios all around the world. It's available for a special introductory price of $29 during April (regular price $127).
PSA1000 is used and "abused" for recording and characterizing not only guitars but also electric pianos, organs, synthesizers, electric basses and many other instruments.
The original unit has found its place even in the mix stage for processing all type of sounds, as drum rooms, percussions, vocals, kicks, snares and sound fx too.
- Independent controls for left and right channels with individual and global links.
- Dry/Wet mix knob for both channels.
- Mid/Side operation.
- Spread circuit to widen the stereo field.
- Analog Link circuit to simulate the difference between left and right channels as in real analog world.
- Phase Reverse switch to take advantage of the original phase changes in the real analog unit when used in parallel.
- In and Out level knobs for maximum versatility.
With the PSA1000 Analog Saturation Unit plugin Nembrini Audio also includes the PSA1000 Jr version which has the exact same distortion algorithm in a simplified interface that include the Dry/Wet knob and Phase Reverse switch to fully take advantage of its potential like famous mixing engineers as Tchad Blake, Dave Pensado, Andrew Scheps, Jacquire King and many others.