Chocolate Audio has announced the release of Celestial, a sampled celesta designed for balanced sound and ease of fitting in any mix.
- 0.5 GB (lossless compressed) library size, 449 samples.
- 4 Layered channels: Spot mics with AKG C414EB, Decca mics with AKG C451E-CK22 and 2 additional sound-designed options, Hyped and Diffuse.
- Sustaining sounds, chromatically sampled.
- Release trails, chromatically sampled.
- Independently controllable sustain-pedal noise.
- Sampled with Millennia preamps fed directly into Apogee converters.
- All of the details of the celesta recreated through the use of custom advanced scripting.
- Recorded at 24-bit / 96 kHz, released at 24-bit / 44.1 kHz.
- Easy-to-use mixer for extreme sound-mangling.
- Custom User Interface.
- Velocity curve management.
- Fine-tuned three-band EQ for each channel.
- Many under the hood techniques to make the instrument true to the original (release trails attenuation, intelligent release and pedal action...).
- Master realism control and specific control over release trails, key off, resonances and pedal noise levels.
- Envelope controls.
- 101 custom, high quality IR reverbs.
- 22 (+ 22) compressor + tape presets.
- 17 factory presets + user-savable presets.
- 4 GB RAM (more if in need of loading more sample sets).
- Core2Duo or equivalent Mac or PC.
- Kontakt Retail Version: v5.5.2 or newer.
Hi quality uncompressed audio demos available at: fidbak.audio/chocolateaudio/player/dfe9a7e1f446bfda3feeb693
Walkthrough video: YouTube.com/watch?v=9vhf3FIA0es