Audiofier has released AetherArp, an experimental, 4-engines library for Kontakt with cloud arpeggiator and shimmer effect, which creates evolving soundscapes, mutating sounds, ethereal and out-wordly moods that add movement and unpredictability to ambient productions and film-scores.
- 2 Main Sound Layers, plus 2 Shimmer Layers.
- 30 multisampled sound sources for each layer.
- 150+ Snasphots Presets.
- Endless sound combinations.
- Evolving, unpredictable soundscapes.
- All parameters can be randomised.
- 4 Convolvers with 200+ Impulses Responses in 10 categories.
- Pre and Post Convolver Distortion Effects, Chorus effect.
- Master Delay and Reverb.
- Cloud Arpeggiator with Randomisable Parameters.
- Random generation of new Sounds and cloud arpeggiations.
- Undo of last randomisation.
AetherArp requires NI Kontakt 5.8.1 (r43). AetherArp does not work with NI Kontakt Player.
Intro Price: $45.