oeksound has updated spiff to v1.1.1.
Changes in v1.1.1:
- Fixed potential issues related to changing oversampling setting.
- Keep graph decay speed constant across all gain range settings.
Changes in v1.1.0:
- Significant CPU optimizations (about 30-50% less, depending on the settings, CPU model and operating system).
- Improved detection algorithm for less artifacts with high sensitivity and sharpness.
- Improved minimum phase mode (more accurate response with low oversampling and small window settings).
- GUI updates
- configurable gain range for boost / reduction graph.
- increased frequency resolution in processing visualization.
- optimized drawing.
- New factory default preset, spiff now defaults to boost mode and minimum phase.
- Side arrow keys can be used to navigate to preset menu subfolders.