Evolution Texas Twang reproduces the sound of the Taylor 355, a 12-string steel string acoustic guitar.
Evolution Texas Twang was developed in collaboration with Rosewood Recording Company in Utah. Guy Randle, the owner and recording engineer at Rosewood Recording Company, incorporated analog audio equipment to emphasize and accentuate the acoustic tonal qualities of the guitar. Evolution Texas Twang includes both the as-recorded signal as well as an enhanced signal.
Evolution Texas Twang was performed and recorded by Chris Bullard, a session guitarist and emerging Country singer-songwriter. Chris Bullard's experience as a touring artist in Texas and Nashville adds an authentic vibe to the guitar samples. The guitar includes articulations especially useful in Country music, such as finger plucked articulations for chicken picking technique. Evolution Texas Twang includes both the as-recorded signal as well as an enhanced signal, where the samples were run through a particular distortion pedal that emulates the sound of a Trainwreck amp.
Evolution Texas Twang is outfitted with Orange Tree Samples' Evolution guitar engine which provides you with a strumming pattern editor, automatic chord detection, and a built-in effects engine. The library includes factory presets for ready-to-use modern Country electric guitar tones.
- Over 16,500 samples totaling 21 GB of uncompressed samples.
- Articulations such as sustains, palm mutes, mutes, natural harmonics, finger plucked sustains, finger plucked palm mutes, plus special effects like string slaps, muted chugs, and others.
- Legato samples for slides, hammer-ons, and pull-offs.
- Built-in pattern editor for strumming tracks.
- Adjustable pick position using our proprietary physical modeling technology.
Price: $179. There is an introductory price of $139 until June 20th, 2018. Evolution Texas Twang is powered by the free Kontakt Player.
Video Demonstration: YouTube.com/watch?v=dYb9CRidxEg