Output has released an update to Signal. The new version features the ability to assign parameters to Signal's Macro sliders. This marks the second update since the product's release on March 31, 2015 offering new feature updates and bug fixes.
Adding the ability to customize and save Signal's Macro sliders has been Output's top priority since the product's launch, and the new feature now opens a new world of possibilities and customization for Signal owners. The update also includes Signal's Pulse Instruments as Snapshots for Maschine and Komplete Kontrol browser compatibility.
Current Signal owners will receive an email with update instructions. New customers will receive the updated product automatically in their purchase.
- Ability to assign parameters to Macros.
- Added Snapshots for Maschine and Komplete Kontrol browser compatibility (feature requires Kontakt 5.5).
- Included PDF Owner's Manual.
- Fixed clicking with chord arp pulse type.
- Fixed preset scan issue in Windows.
- Fixed minor bug in the copy menu.