PG Music updates Band-in-a-Box 2009 for Mac to Build 5
PG Music has updated the Mac version of Band-in-a-Box 2009 to Build 5.
- Added: Support added for running the program as a standard user (non admin account):
- Read/Write permissions set for Band-in-a-Box folder by the installer.
- If permissions are not set, then messages are displayed.
- Further information available here.
- Added: Complete 2009 PDF manual.
- Added: File Open, and Song Open by Title dialog default to the last folder used, instead of "Songs".
- Added: Songs/styles with RealTracks on the drums part (and no Drum part) now get a drum count-in. e.g. Bluegrass styles like _BG_BAND.STY.
- Added: Style demos (accessed via the StylePicker, Song Demo button) are now found if they are in Songs folder, and work for Styles Sets 0-3.
- Added: Top menus are no longer abbreviations like S, they say Styles, etc.