Propellerhead Software has updated Reason to v10.2.1 (including Intro and Lite).
- Removed faulty silence detection that caused, for example, VST reverb tails to be cut off prematurely.
- Fixed a bug where panning a VST plugin could affect other channels.
- Fixed a bug where Players could be invisible inside Combinator under certain circumstances.
- Fixed a bug where creating a new note lane could sometimes create multiple note lanes.
- Fixed a bug where global MIDI ports were not saved in preferences.
- Fixed a bug where an error message could be shown for MIDI controllers without MIDI ports assigned.
- Added Remote codec for Novation SL MkIII.