PinkNoise Studio has released Maia Matrix Edition, a Rack Extension for Reason based on the sounds of Oberheim Matrix synthesizers offering "extremely fat & warm analogue sounds with modern twists".
- Step Sequencer with advanced options like loop/one shot mode, independent A/B rates, customisable random generator, sequencer banks and editing tools.
- 4 Oscillator Tables for polytimbral wave sequencing, with a customisable random generator.
- Discrete glissando gives you a new and unique method of musical performance.
- Microtuning options.
- Dual FX processor: Use Maia as a dual FX module.
- CV/gate out to control other devices using the Step Sequencer and/or Discrete Glissando.
Price: $79. You can download the free trial from Reason Studios.