Propellerhead Software has announced the release of Reason 10.2, Reason 10.2 Intro and Reason 10.2 Lite.
- Added Multi Lane Edit, for viewing and editing MIDI across multiple lanes and tracks at once.
- Adjust faders, solo and mute across multiple mix channels at once in a "ganged"/"linked" fashion.
- A new Snap setting in the sequencer - Grid - which adapts the resolution to the current zoom level.
- Double click a sequencer track to open the rack and scroll to its device.
- New "+ Add Device" and "+ Add Track" buttons in the rack and in the sequencer.
- New context menu item - Route to New Mix Channel - on audio outputs on devices in the rack.
- Easy MIDI Inputs automatically detects MIDI controllers when connected.
- New setting in Reason's preferences for returning the play cursor to its last start position when stopping playback.
- New Tutorial Area for quickly getting started and learning about Reason.
- Improved track selection behavior in the sequencer track list, to match the behavior of device selection in the rack and clip selection in the sequencer.
- Improved looping behavior in the Dual Arpeggio Player device.
- Updated Europa to fix a bug where selecting an engine could alter the sound.
- Fixed a bug where Reason could crash in certain scenarios when self-containing samples.
- Fixed a bug where replacing a device could cause issues.
- Fixed a bug where large files could cause issues with Pitch Edit.
- Fixed a bug in ReWire for compatibility with macOS Mojave.
- Various bug fixes and improvements.