Softube has released v2.4.70 of its plug-ins. This release comes with a new bass amp, Eden WT-800, and two add-ons for Modular: the Doepfer BBD delay and Mutable Instruments Braids module. A lot of Console 1 issues have been fixed, and a couple of products have received some high-resolution love (Modular, TSAR-1, TSAR-1R and FET Compressor).
New Products intro pricing:
- Eden WT800 - $99 (Reg. $149).
- Doepfer A-188-1 BBD for Modular - $29 (Reg. $39).
- Mutable Instruments Braids for Modular - $35 (Reg. $45).
- Console 1: Fixed an crash (Error: -9105) in Pro Tools when loading Console 1 session containing UAD plug-ins.
- Console 1: Will no longer spam the trash can with old settings files on Mac.
- Console 1: Fixed a rare crash related to curve drawing when loading UAD compressors.
- Console 1: Will no longer create duplicated preference options in DAW control mode.
- Modular/FX, TSAR-1/R, FET Compressor and Saturation Knob (new look.) now support Retina resolution.
- Tape Multitrack: Re-enabled Preset Collection after fixing a problem with crashes when loading presets.
- Vintage/Metal/Bass Amp Room: Fixed a bug where 2-way switches were clickable but not draggable.
- AAX DSP: Remaining issues from the previous release was fixed in maintenance release version 2.4.63.