Puremagnetik has released Mark Two Berlin - a distinctively unique and versatile instrument recorded from a restored Fender Rhodes MKII.
Mark Two Berlin was salvaged from a Berlin collector and brought back to life after many months of restoration. It joins Puremagnetik's Mark One Brooklyn in "a league of electric piano instruments with a charm all their own - for those seeking real world character over perfection".
The Mark Two Berlin had 21 pickups completely replaced with new electronics, a few damper replacements and multiple tine adjustments and tunings. It was routed direct into a Zen modded Golden Age Pre 73 and recorded chromatically with 3 velocity layers per key.
The Live, Logic and Kontakt versions all come with 60 looped clips. The Live version includes MIDI clips while the Logic and Kontakt versions contain Apple Loops.
Mark Two Berlin Includes:
- A multisampled Rhodes Mark II instrument.
- A collection of professionally performed looped clips.
- 60 SIAL and Apple Loops for Logic Pro.
- Custom KSP Kontakt interface for easy editing.
Price: $15. Learn more about Mark Two Berlin here.
Listen to the Mark Two Berlin demos on SoundCloud: soundcloud.com/puremagnetik/mark-two-berlin
- Requires Ableton Live 9.1 and higher, Logic 10 and higher, or Kontakt 5 and higher.
- 700 Megabytes (MB) of free hard disk space.