Puremagnetik releases Mimik - Variable Pitch & Time Repeater Plug-in for Mac & Win VST & AU
Puremagnetik has released Mimik, a temporal and tonal manipulation machine.
Mimik is designed to help you explore and exploit the microsonic aspects of whatever you feed it. Mimik records your incoming audio to a short buffer that you can tweak, bend and stutter to completely alter your rhythms and sounds.
Mimik's buffer can be truncated or randomly modulated. It allows you to pitch-stretch without altering duration and time-shift without changing pitch. You can reverse, chop, freeze and re-phrase almost anything. Mimik can be used for subtle articulation nuances or more extreme beat processing... how to use the power of Mimik is up to you.
- Loop time compression and stretch from 1:4 to 4:1.
- Manual or modulated control of buffer length from 10ms to 1 second.
- Pitch-shift from -2 to +2 octaves.
- Integrates into any VST / Audio Units compatible host.
- Includes a collection of factory presets.
Mimik is currently offered as part of Puremagnetik's Spark subscription for $8 per month. After one month it will become back-cataloged for a la carte purchase at $20 USD.
- OS X 10.8 or Windows 10 x64.
- Audio Units or VST compatible audio host.