Radium Audio has updated Radium to v3.6.1 for Linux, Mac OS X (beta), and Windows.
Radium is a music editor with a new type of interface, inspired by trackers, but uses graphics to show musical data.
Radium has features like smooth scrolling, zooming, automation, piano roll, MIDI sequencing, and embedded Pure Data (Pd).
- Many stability fixes.
- Many bug fixes.
- Different default color scheme.
- Better multi core scheduling.
- Unique track background colors.
- Piano roll interface improvements.
- Simpler to edit portamento.
Full change log: http://github.com/kmatheussen/radium/blob/master/Changelog
Price: Minimum 2 EUR per month for the full version.