Radium Audio has updated Radium to v3.3.5 for Linux, Mac OS X (beta), and Windows.
Radium is a music editor with a new type of interface, inspired by trackers, but uses graphics to show musical data.
- Fix non-qwerty keyboard on Windows.
- New color configuration dialog.
- Improved multi-core processing.
- Improved editing.
- Fix semi-rare startup crash.
- Optional play cursor. Instead of scrolling the editor while playing, a red horizontal line moves down instead.
- Loop when playing range.
- Improved font rendering, especially for white text on dark background.
- Load and save VST FXB and FXP files.
- Automatic backup every minute if there are unsaved edits and not playing.
- Various minor improvements and stability fixes.
Full change log: github.com/kmatheussen/radium/blob/master/Changelog
Price: Minimum 2 EUR per month for the full version.