Radium Audio has updated Radium to v3.7.0 for Linux, Mac OS X (beta), and Windows.
Radium is a music editor with a new type of interface, inspired by trackers, but uses graphics to show musical data.
Radium has features like smooth scrolling, zooming, automation, piano roll, MIDI sequencing, and embedded Pure Data (Pd).
- Many stability fixes.
- Many bug fixes.
- Various OpenGL rendering fixes.
- More distinct track background colors.
- Near-perfect import of protracker modules.
- Optionally edit velocities by text instead of graphics, like in regular trackers.
- Copy/cut/paste automation range.
Full change log: github.com/kmatheussen/radium/blob/master/Changelog
Price: Minimum 2 EUR per month for the full version.