Radium Audio has updated Radium to v4.3.0 for Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows.
Radium is a vertical music editor. Radium is inspired by trackers, but uses graphics to show musical data. Radium also supports MIDI sequencing and hard disk recording.
Radium has features like smooth scrolling, zooming, automation, piano roll, modular mixer, embedded Pure Data (Pd), and embedded Faust.
Changes since 4.1.2:
- Horizontal sequencer.
- Song tempo automation.
- Support AU and VST3 plugins.
- Fix random crashes on Linux when using Intel or AMD graphic cards.
- Some plugin time-information fixes.
- Make instrument colors configurable.
- Improved audio performance.
- Mixer and instrument A/B/C/D/E/F/G/H testing.
- Paint solid bars for the audio peak meters.
- 154 other smaller bug fixes and new features.
Full change log: github.com/kmatheussen/radium/blob/master/Changelog
Price: Minimum 2 EUR per month for the full version.