RF Music has updated Scale Player to version 1.0.0.
Scale Player is a MIDI processing plug-in that makes it possible to play instruments using the concept of relative note values. This allows a user to play different scales in any key and mod using a few keys.
- Fixed: Pitch bend and other MIDI messages didn't pass through.
- Fixed: Home + Octave and Home - Octave didn't return the correct note in the scale.
- Fixed (Not in VST3): Switching to process while there was On notes caused them to stick.
- Fixed: Shifting virtual keyboard returned incorrect labels.
- Fixed: Choosing off in some menus returned a wrong respond.
- Manual: Updated.