A demo version of SampleRobot v1.3.2, the stand-alone auto-sampler application, is now available for download.
- Fully automated sampling of MIDI sound devices that are connected to a Windows compatible MIDI and audio interface.
- Fully automated sampling of VST- and DX-instruments via ESI DirectWire technology with ESI sound cards.
- Automatic output of Velocity, Release Velocity, After Touch, MIDI Controllers, Program Change to record all sound nuances.
- Semi-automatic sampling of sound sources that are not equipped with a MIDI interface.
- Tuning Oscillator.
- Advanced Loop-Searching algorithms.
- Non-destructive graphical Loop and Marker editing with full zoom functionality (including overlapping the stereo left and stereo right waveforms).
- Auto functions and user macros for recording format and length, editing, normalizing, gaining, fading Samples.
- Automatic creation of Crossfade Loops, Backward-Forward Loops and combinations.
- Auto arrangement and auto mapping of Multi-Samples including key maps with Velocity splits and real time MIDI Controller assignment.
- Auto naming from an external ASCII file.
- Batch Multi-Sample creation from an uncut audio file.
- Batch sampling all sounds from a MIDI-instrument: Automatic creation of multiple Projects with Program Changes.
- Batch normalizing and gaining for all samples, Auto normalize to max. level in a Project.
- Multi-Sample export formats incl. multi-Velocity layers: WAV, HALion, SoundFont2 and VSampler.
- Audio file export format: single Samples as WAV.
- Data export file format: SRprj (SampleRobot Project).
- Pitch information read and write (WAV files).
Restrictions of the Demo version:
- Projects cannot be saved.
- Projects cannot be exported.
- Not more than 5 Projects can be open at the same time.
- A Project can only have up to 3 Multi-Samples.
- The unit "Sample" in the Note/Loop/Release Editor is disabled.
- The Note's Record Length is limited to 8 seconds.
- The Release's Record Length is limited to 3 seconds.