SKYLIFE has released SampleRobot 6 Korg+Wave, which SKYLIFE say is designed to be an entry ticket to the world of automatic sampling. The application is designed to speed up and simplify complex audio sampling procedures and loop finding, audio editing and multisample mapping. It can clone instrumental sounds automatically via MIDI or semi-automatically one after another for acoustic and non-MIDI instruments.
SampleRobot Korg+Wave offers multisample exports for various Korg products including volca sample, microSAMPLER, Kronos and Pa4X. But it's not only for Korg users.
SampleRobot Korg+Wave comes with the WaveRobot wave and transient editor / batch processor already included at the same price as the former single WaveRobot was.
- Modular graphical user interface.
- Integrated central WaveRobot loop and transient editor.
- Native MacOS and Windows 10 support.
- Floating Peak Meter.
- Context-sensitive project hierarchy.
- Sample list for easy browsing and searching.
- Optimized activation process.
- Benefits of SampleRobot (abiding by relevant copyright laws and license agreements):
- Build your own sample instruments easily.
- Create digital copies of your favorite instruments and sounds fast.
- Turn virtual instruments and complex sound layers into CPU-lightweight multi-samples.
- Play in other studios or on stage without carrying additional keyboards / sound expanders.
- Perform laptop-based sounds on stage without laptop by using a hardware sample player.
- Shape optimum loops for loop-based arrangements.
- Build and sell/share your own sample libraries.
- Have all your sound hardware on your hard disk and travel with your laptop.
- Buy used gear and resell it after the automatic sampling procedure.
- Use all your software instruments cross-platform and independently from specific operation systems.
- Play monophonic instruments polyphonically.
- Have total recall and editing capabilities for all instruments in every session.
- Fast sampling process.
- Fully automated workflow.
- Sample export for Korg products and as standard wave files.
- Intuitive project assistant.
- Sophisticated auto-loop processing, transient recognition and sample editing.
- Many loop and crossfade types including auto-gain crossfades.
- Over 400 MB premium multisamples taken from classic synthesizers included.
Price: €79 / $99.