SKYLIFE has released a comprehensive update for the automatic sampling software SampleRobot Pro for Mac OS X and Windows.
New features of SampleRobot 5.05 Pro:
- Multisample export for Korg Volca Sample:
- Dump up to 100 samples at once to Volca Sample.
- Support for multiple bit and sampling resolutions.
- Automatic high quality resampling for Volca Sample.
- Save sample banks as Projects.
- Sample bank function: Erase.
- Sample bank function: Restore factory samples.
- Flexible stereo-mono rendering.
- Different loop export modes.
- Multisample bank export for Korg microSAMPLER.
- KMP/KSC/KSF multisample export for many Korg products from Trinity to Triton to Kronos.
- Drum sample export for Teenage Engineering's OP-1.
- Import and export of multiple WAV and AIFF files.
- Export Project for sharing and backup purposes.
- Includes WaveRobot 5 loop and transient editor.
- Supersize WaveRobot window for resolutions up to 3200 x 2000 pixels.
- Automapping of imported wave files including various loop and mapping options under OS X.
- Projects with up to 128 velocity layers.
- Improved Mac OS X framework, compatible with OS 10.11 El Capitan. .
- Adapted for Windows 10.
- New graphical user interface.
- New premium multisamples on-board.
- Many performance optimizations.
- Includes 4 cross-platform installation licenses.
- Mac: Apple Mac Intel, OS 10.6.4 or higher. Mac OS X installation is based on Wine framework.
- PC: Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP.
- SampleRobot 5.05 Pro: $ 349 / € 249 / £ 219.
- Upgrade from previous versions: $ 139 / € 99 / £ 89.
Available now as a download from SKYLIFE store.