SKYLIFE has introduced a new product in the SampleRobot lineup. SampleRobot KORG Edition was created to work seamlessly with instruments from Korg like Volca Sample, microSAMPLER, Kronos, Pa4X and Oasys. Now it is easy to feed those instruments with new sample sets and loops. Musicians can create digital copies of favorite instruments and sounds with just a few mouse clicks. SampleRobot Korg Edition also offers an additional WAV export. So even without Korg hardware the SampleRobot Korg Edition makes sense.
SampleRobot KORG Edition is the successor of the discontinued SampleRobot Single-X / Volca-X product line.
The loop and transient editor WaveRobot can be fully integrated as an option and is recommended for users with advanced sampling skills.
New features of the SampleRobot KORG Edition:
- Automatic multisampling and loop processing for Korg instruments + WAV export.
- Multisample export for Korg Volca Sample:
- Dump up to 100 samples at once to Volca Sample.
- Support for multiple bit and sampling resolutions.
- Automatic high quality resampling for Volca Sample.
- Save sample banks as Projects.
- Sample bank function: Erase.
- Sample bank function: Restore factory samples.
- Flexible stereo-mono rendering.
- Different loop export modes.
- Multisample bank export for Korg microSAMPLER.
- KMP/KSC/KSF multisample export for many Korg products from Trinity to Triton to Kronos and Pa4X.
- Import and export of multiple WAV files.
- Export Project for sharing and backup purposes.
- WaveRobot 5 loop and transient editor as an option (supersize sample window for resolutions up to 3200 x 2000 pixels).
- Automapping of imported wave files including various loop and mapping options under OS X.
- Projects with up to 128 velocity layers.
- Improved Mac OS X framework, compatible with OS 10.12 Sierra. .
- Adaption for Windows 10.
- New graphical user interface.
- New premium multisamples onboard.
- Many performance optimizations.
- Includes 4 cross-platform installation licenses.
Benefits of SampleRobot (abiding by relevant copyright laws and license agreements) :
- Build your own sample instruments easily.
- Create digital copies of your favorite instruments and sounds fast.
- Turn virtual instruments and complex sound layers into multi-samples.
- Play in other studios or on stage without carrying additional keyboards / sound expanders.
- Perform laptop-based sounds on stage without laptop by using a hardware sample player.
- Shape optimum loops for loop-based arrangements.
- Build and sell/share your own sample libraries.
- Have all your sound hardware on your hard disk and travel with your laptop.
- Buy used gear and resell it after automatic sampling.
- Use all your software instruments cross-platform and independently from specific operation systems.
- Play monophonic instruments polyphonically.
- Have total recall and editing capabilities for all instruments in every session.
- Fast sampling process.
- Fully automated workflow.
- Sample export for many software and hardware samplers.
- Intuitive Project assistant.
- Sophisticated auto-loop processing, transient recognition and sample editing.
- Many loop and crossfade types including auto-gain crossfades.
- Over 800 MB premium multisamples taken from classic synthesizers included.
Available now as a download from SKYLIFE store:
- SampleRobot KORG Edition: 85$ / 79€ / 69£.
- SampleRobot KORG Edition + WaveRobot: 139$ / 129€ / 109£.