SamplerZone has announced their Black Friday - Cyber-Monday Sales Event, Featuring Chicken Systems Software.
Starting Friday, most Chicken Systems software is discounted at 50% off. This includes most bundles, crossgrade upgrades, and Translator Special Editions (does not include the upgrade/updates for current owners). Click here for most sales specifics and limitations.
The sale lasts through "Small Business Saturday", "Lets Stop Spending Money Sunday", and "Cyber Monday".
All software can be downloaded within hours of purchase, and there is no shipping involved (via iLok dongle and iLok Cloud). You can download a free version to try out before you buy.
Some example deals:
- SamplerTools (Translator, Constructor, Instrument Manager, plus Integrated Interface bundle): Was $400, now $199.
- Constructor: Was $150, now $75.
- Kontakt Assistant: Was $80, now $45.
- Translator: Was $150, now $75.
- Translator Special Editions (one format only): 40% off; was $79, now $47.
- Creator 2.0 products (Motif, Korg, Fantom, Fusion, MV8000, or Kurzweil): Was $80, now $40.
Every discounted software purchase includes a $10 coupon for a SCSI2SD v5.2 Drive, good for 10 days (One per user).
Remaining Clearance (Ensoniq floppy sets, Hollow Sun sets, ZipDisks, Samplers, SCSI2SD) are also available. The entire sale is at SamplerZone.