Chicken Systems has announced the immediate release of new builds of Translator 6 (6.1.17), Constructor (1.1.3), SamplerTools (1.0.28), Kontakt Assistant (1.1.3), as well as their entire product line. They now support Kontakt files v5.6.8 and 5.7.0/1, and more. The SamplerTools integrated Interface is also available to registered owners.
- Includes Kontakt 5.7 and 5.6.8 support.
- Fixed some reading/writing issues on SCSI2SD and >2GB disks.
- Fixed viewing of SCSI2SD options from Format dialog.
- Fixed several MP3 and OGG routing issues.
- Fixed issues with negative sample starts with Kontakt files.
- Fixed accuracy in reading sample references on Battery 4 files.
- Fixed converting EXS-> that reference CAF files and "window".
- Fixed turning on Filter when any Bias is invoked.
- Fixed 16-bit AIFF going into MPC-format WAVE files.
- Fixed some SampleCell->Kontakt issues.
- Fixed SampleCell partial-name search issues.
- General Maintenance.
All updates are free to registered users; update by simply starting their application and there will be an update dialog. From there the user will be allowed to download it and install it. Please call or email Chicken Systems customer support for any questions.