Chicken Systems has announced the immediate release of new builds of Translator 6 (6.1.21), SamplerTools (1.0.32), Kontakt Assistant (1.1.6), Motif Creator (1.2.47), as well as their entire product line. They now support Kontakt files v5.8, and added Bitwig Sampler and Yamaha Montage support, and more. These changes apply to the Conversion Engine and thus to the entire product line.
- Kontakt 5.8 support.
- Yamaha Montage support.
- Bitwig Sampler support.
- Akai MPC-R RoundRobin support.
- Improved performance on Create Virtual Drive and Write Virtual Drive To Disk.
- SampleCell-> finding samples with added file extensions.
- >Tyros 2,3 translations.
- Fixed formatting on SCSI2SD last sector (Ensoniq, Emu).
- Fixed Ensoniq->Kontakt, was default saving as Banks NKB.
- Fixed minor Fantom conversion Tone assignment errors.
- Fixed ->SampleTank 3 conversions.
- Fixed Stylus RMX user libraries->.
- Fixed minor several SoundFont Preset parameter issues.
- General Maintenance.
All updates are free to registered users; update by simply starting their application and there will be an update dialog. From there the user will be allowed to download it and install it. Please call or email Chicken Systems customer support for any questions.
Update 6.1.21 Video: YouTube/3xSJAkLhxBE