Sensomusic has released Usine v3.301 which now offers a new "LiveKit" library, a set of ready made patches which cover a large range of live-sampling situations. This pack can be found in the /demo/Live Kit folder. It contains:
- Live GrooveBox.
- Live Sampler.
- Live GrainSampler.
- Live Looper Slicer.
- Live Sample Player.
- Live Echoplexx.
- Step, Range Fader, Wave display, Oscilloscope, XY: displays a zoomed version of controls on double click.
- Local interface builder.
- Export Workspace improvement.
- Absolute mode now works on Switch.
- Setvalue switch in set array value.
- Conductor now save all the values of subpatches.
- Midilearn available on controls in subpatches and displayed in the interface panel.
- New [What time is it?] module (interface control/Time).
- New Edit/select all command.
- Now it's possible to scroll the patch and keep the selection.
- Multi select paste moves the position of modules.
- When resize the interface builder, the position of controls changes in the sequencer.
- Big size buttons sometime don’t react with the mouse in the conductor.
- Strange position outlet in the grain sampler.
- Vu-meter creates inlet/outlet in subpatches.
- Bad display in vu-meter vertical.
- New VST engine with an improved destroy procedure.
- The value in the Set array value module is in the range [0..100].
- The new behaviour of the key learn on switches may cause some surprising results. Now in absolute mode switches are turned ON when the key is pressed and OFF when the key is released. In toggle mode, switches are turned ON when the key is pressed and OFF when the key pressed a second time. You'll probably need to update your remotes.
- In windowed modules (sampler, pianoroll, mapperData, etc.) the "show" switch is now transformed into a button. More logical. If you have created a control to the "show" inlet you have to recreate it.