Sensomusic has announced the release of Usine v4.01 Touch Screen Edition.
With this release Usine Free is no longer limited except that you can't edit sub-patch or scripts. Also, the add-ons are now accessible to all users (Free & Pro). This means that with the the Free version you can create simple patches or use ready made ones from the Library or from the add-ons section.
The price of the Pro version is now €70 for one year of free updates. After one year updates will cost €40.
- Layout available for separators & Panels modules.
- Symmetric option in the step sequencer to display bars in a symmetric way along the middle axis.
- Background Bitmap option in the text/comment module.
- In the sequencer midifile, sometime the first note is not played.
- In some zoom conditions the grid in the sequencer can be strange...
- Various layout bugs.
For an extensive list of the changes in the various beta releases prior to v4.0.1 please see here.