Sensomusic has updated Usine to v3.68a.
- Data and audio Mixers.
- Nintendo Wii remote manager.
- Draw points curve.
- Draw a CC curve directly in the pianoRoll.
- Load up to 16 Midifiles in the pianoRoll.
- New zoom button in Step, XY, Oscilloscope panels.
- New preset panel design.
- Easier object selection in the Interface builder.
- The minimum delay value in the delay module is now 0 ms.
- New 'start on activation' option in the sampler module to enable/disable the re-starting from the beginning on the activation of the patch (only in loop mode).
- Solo button in the InterfaceControl/MixerOutput module can crash Usine.
- When double-click on a slider the edit field appears on the up-left corner of the interface builder.
- After rename a slider the inlet isn't updated in the patch.
- MIDI notes in the 'fader MIDI notes' module are displayed an octave too high.
- Better compatibility with VST plugs (CSR, T-Racks etc.).
- The size of the containers in the interface builder changes when lock/unlock.
- Strange behavior of containers when the grid size of the interface builder = 1.
- The width of the remote panel is too large on 1024x768 screens.