Zynewave has updated Podium to v2.0.2
Changes since v2.0:
- ReWire mixer support, including MIDI and parameter control of ReWire instruments.
- Added "Enable ReWire devices" option to the Preferences dialog.
- The device mapping properties dialog has a new "ReWire device" type option.
- New projects will have a "ReWire" folder with audio output device mappings for any detected ReWire devices. The MIDI mappings and parameters will be created once you have opened a ReWire device on a track. The mappings will automatically update with any changes made in the ReWire device application.
- Added "Import ReWire Devices" command to the devices menu on the start page. Use this to add newly installed ReWire devices to your existing projects.
- Record-enabling a ReWire MIDI mapping track will record parameter tracks of control changes made in the ReWire device window, provided that the ReWire device supports MIDI output.
- The open/close state of plugin editors is now remembered for each arrangement, so the editors are automatically opened the next time you power on.
- Fix: Resizing sound events to the start of the arrangement could in certain cases reset the offset within the sound.
- Added "Minimum strip width" setting to the mixer region properties dialog.
- Fix: The track template feature introduced in 2.00 could cause a crash when using the track menu on parameter tracks.