SIR Audio Tools has updated StandardEQ to v1.2 which also includes the release of an AAX version for Windows and Mac OS X.
Changes in 1.2.025 (Win) / 1.2.026 (Mac):
- New supported plugin format AAX.
- Internal redesign, performance optimizations.
- Smoother switch between filter-types, order & bypass-parameter.
- Preset menu now opens in the middle of the plugin GUI.
- Better precision with automation frequency.
- Channel selector shows channel name, if the host provides it.
- Display range setting can be saved as default.
- Improved GUI-layout.
- Standard High/Low-shelf: the slope factor will be automatically decreased to a reasonably value (internally), instead of old "out of range"-behavior.
- New possibility to save current analyzer settings as default.
- Mac: fixed volume slider mouse-wheel behavior.
- Added a hint to the support document, about mouse-wheel issues with Windows 7, and how to fix them (installing a Microsoft Fix).
- Fixed wrong GUI-colour reset when adjusting zoom via popup-menu.
Price: $129 / €99.