Sonoma Wire Works has released a new generation of studio quality interfaces to provide "the ultimate mobile and computer music creation experience" on compatible Mac, PC, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android systems. Successors to the GuitarJack Model 2, StudioJack Mini and GuitarJack Stage are now shipping.
With the compact and portable StudioJack Mini audio interface, musicians can record, practice, and play live anywhere with a computer or mobile device using popular audio software.
With the GuitarJack Stage audio interface and guitar-pedal-style controller, guitar players can transform their computer, smartphone or tablet into a powerful amp and effects rig, and control guitar software using assignable knobs and foot switches.
- 2-in/2-out audio with 24-bit/48kHz AD/DA converters.
- Mono Hi-Z 1/4 inch input for guitar/bass.
- Stereo mic/line 1/4 inch input for vocals/keyboards.
- 2 analog input level knobs with LED metering.
- 1 stereo 1/4 inch output for headphones.
- Pass-through charging for iPhone/iPad/iPod touch (and reduction of power consumption for compatible Android devices).
- Device powered, no batteries required, and external power is required only for pass-through charging.
- Plug-in power for electret microphones.
- Lightning cable (iPhone/iPad).
- OTG cable adapter (Micro USB for Android).
- USB cable for Mac/Win.
- Made in the U.S.A.
GuitarJack Stage Additional Features:
- Expression pedal jack to control wah, volume, or other effects.
- 2 line level ¼ inch outputs (left and right) for monitors/amps/mixer.
- 1 stereo ¼ inch output for headphones.
- 5 knobs, 4 foot switches, and 4 LEDs control MIDI enabled software.
- Rugged aluminum chassis.
Sonoma's FourTrack, StudioTrack and GuitarTone iOS apps are updated with enhanced support for GuitarJack Stage, StudioJack Mini, GuitarJack Model 2, GuitarJack 2 USB and generic USB audio interfaces. More info at www.sonomawireworks.com/ios