Sony Creative Software has updated the just-released Vegas Pro 10 to version 10.0a.
Notable fixes/changes in Version 10.0a:
- Implemented numerous fixes in the video FX timeline editor.
- Implemented numerous fixes in the OFX plug-in API.
- Enabled 1080-50p/60p for Sony AVC.
- Enabled B-frame rendering for nonbaseline profiles for Sony AVC.
- Improved the MPEG-2 reader.
- Fixed a crash when canceling two-pass MPEG-2 renders.
- Fixed an issue that could cause FX automation envelopes to change which parameter they controlled when switching plug-ins using the Insert FX region of the Mixing Console.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the wrong plug-in to be added when adding an effect from the Insert FX region of the Mixing Console.
- Fixed an undo buffer error that could occur after bypassing FX on an Input Bus.
- Fixed a crash when rendering a file when MIDI ports are enabled.
- Fixed a reversal of the vertical offset direction in the Stereoscopic 3D Adjust plug-in if rotation and keystone adjustments were both zero.
- Fixed missing render templates in the Export Video to XDCAM Disc dialog.
- Fixed a crash when using Show Video Monitor in the Trimmer when stereoscopic 3D is active on the external monitor from the Video Preview window.
- Fixed issues with Build Dynamic RAM Preview not stopping when requested if Pan/Crop window is open, or stopping early if Video FX window is open.