Magix has released the fourth update for Vegas Pro 16 (Build 361).
- Crash that can happen when OpenColorIO library is not installed properly is now prevented.
- Incorrect values in metadata for HDR renders has been corrected.
- Improved handling of hardware dependent video plugins when GPU does not initialize properly.
- Likelihood of crash when resizing thumbnails in Project Media window has been reduced.
- Improved performance of thumbnail drawing within the project media window.
- Problem with some valid video plugins not appearing in the plugin chooser has been resolved.
- Crash when launching on a 2 GPU system when with one GPU disabled has been fixed.
- Smoothing parameter is now available in the basic mode of the Video Stabilization plugin.
- Crash when updating a grouped track that is not visible has been fixed.
- Crash when reading certain MP4 files is now prevented.
- Disabled some JDR project properties for non-HDR projects.
- Disabled HDR preview preference for 8 bit projects.
- Crash that may occur if the timeline ruler and speed controls are not visible as been resolved.
- Crash they may occur when beginning a render of building peaks or other similar tasks has been resolved.