Sound Dust has released Flutter Dust Module, a new hybrid sample instrument for Kontakt, with a 20% off intro offer.
Flutter Dust Module uses long and complex multisampled acoustic 'wavetables' that scan in real time to create beautiful organic, evolving and unexpected new sounds.
The wavetables contain edited, mangled, reversed and morphed sounds from Sound Dust favourites... Dulcitone, Plastic Ghost Piano, Ships Piano, Hogwarts piano, Cloud viola & cello, Auto harp, plucked grand piano, Pendleonium, Orgone, Hammond organ, Rubber Bass.
Each wavetable has a playhead with 128 play start positions plus precise control of loop lengths. These can both be controlled and automated in real time. The Looper version has an individual start point, loop start and loop length control per note.
Flutter Dust Module has two special trigger modes:
- In NOTE TRIGGER mode you can set different BPM synced note repeats for every single key. Great for quickly building quirky polyrhythms (as demonstrated in audio track In Flagrante).
- TRIGGER ALL mode affects the whole keyboard with BPM-synced note repeats going from grainular to 1 bar. The 'syncopator' control adds random values to the velocity of trigger playback.
- 1.3GB (compressed) 24-bit stereo samples.
- Three multisampled, five octave wavetable sets.
- Six .nki instruments in two variations LOOPER and Wavetable.
- 160 snapshot sound presets.
- Acoustic wavetable sample sets made from cunning variations of Sound Dust favourites.
- Micro and macro pages for easy or deep editing.
- BPM synced trigger repeat modes: saved per note or for whole keyboard.
- Chaos and order controls: for instant parameter randomisation and re-organisation.
- Flutter control: modwheel hard wired to unique 'flutter' effect -wiggle it and you'll soon find out what it does.
- Effects - adjustable per note: two convolution reverb and one delay send, chorus (Wavetable), filter LFO (LOOPER), autopanner (Wavetable).
- 20 custom reverb convolution impulses.
- Poly, mono, legato and glide modes.
- RTFM tab -so you can't lose the manual.
Flutter Dust Module cost £35.00 (inc VAT) but until June 26th 2016 there is a 20% intro offer with the discount code TABLEWAVE