Sound Radix has announced Auto-Align Post, an AAX AudioSuite plug-in for Avid Pro Tools, designed to automatically correct the delay and comb-filter phase issues occurring when mixing a recording of multiple moving microphones, such as in the case of a shoot set-up using a boom microphone in addition to an actor's lavalier microphone or multiple on-set microphones.
Building on the proprietary technology of Sound Radix's Auto-Align plug-in, Sound Radix has developed a next-generation algorithm that makes phase/time correction of a moving multi-microphone recording of an entire film a matter of a few clicks and a short coffee break.
- Corrects for distances of up to ~112 feet / ~34 meters or a delay of ±100ms.
- Dynamic mode enables continuous phase/time correction for moving actors or cameras.
- Static mode enables fixed phase/time correction for stationary microphones.
- Transparent, filter-free design.
- Multi-channel support.
- Highly optimized for CPU efficiency and operation speed.
- Easy to operate - no manual adjustments required.
Price: $299 MSRP. To celebrate the release, Auto-Align Post will be offered at a special introductory offer of $249. Offer ends September 30, 2018.
During this offer period those owning a registered copy of Auto-Align before August 21st, 2018 can purchase Auto-Align Post at a special discount price of $149 ($199 thereafter).