New in SurferEQ 2.1:
- Built-in preset manager.
- Redesigned toolbar and settings.
- Tempo-sync Recovery time.
- Resizable UI.
- Added user-definable peak meter hold time.
- Slope/Q can be adjusted on the graph by holding Ctrl.
- NKS Support.
- Additional factory presets.
- Fixed UI sluggishness in macOS 10.14 Mojave or greater.
- AAX: Fixed missing factory presets.
- Fixed parameters might show suffix twice (0.0 dB dB).
- Improved automation compatibility with several hosts.
- Fixed MIDI indicator might falsely show when inserting plug-in in some hosts.
Improvements included in Auto-Align 1.6.2:
- macOS: Improved Roestta2 compatibility.
- Improved support for host looping.
- Fixed Auto-Align AAX may mute for few samples on playback start.
- VST3: Removed redundant MIDI CC parameters that might show up on some hosts.
The updates are free of charge and available for download in the User Area. For a complete list of new features and improvements in SurferEQ 2.1 and Auto-Align 1.6.2, please visit soundradix.com/.../surfer-eq and soundradix.com/.../auto-align