Soundigy has updated MIDI Lab to version 1.4 for Windows and Mac.
- VST3 and AudioUnit plugin versions added for Win and Mac OS X (can also host other VST3/AU plugins in the plugin mode).
- Blocks position locking option added.
- MIDI Clock now use master/host tempo/transport as an option.
- Several fixes for loading and displaying external plugins' GUIs.
- SysEx support added for MIDI Script.
- Transport and tempo features added.
- MacOS Sierra support added MIDI Lab.
- Added x8 and x16 auto-audio mixers (both mono and stereo).
- Customizable audio mixers with faders are planned in the future.
- Menu items and shortcuts for switching tabs fixed + added CTRL+RIGHT (next tab) and CTRL+LEFT (previous tab).
- Fixes to teleports (including the bug with teleport inside macro).
- All blocks and AU/VST plugins have now an option to show their parameters as editable controllers and programs/presets.
- Min/Max value added for all "MIDI Controller" controllers (faders, knobs and momentary buttons).
- Import to/Export from file for macros - allows sharing substructures between projects.
- Keyboard shortcuts revised.
- Loading external plugins from menu bar fixed MIDI Lab.