Spectrasonics has updated Stylus RMX to v1.9.4d.
This update contains fixes for the following:
- Time Designer sequence display MIDI drop now working properly.
- Check marks fixed on Groove Lock menu.
- Right-click opens correct preset menus in FX racks in Pro Tools.
- ProVerb crash in large or lengthy sessions in 32-bit mode eliminated.
- Master level parameter MIDI Learn now restores properly.
- MIDI Learn temporary HTML file is now written to correct location.
- Problem using imported REX files on OSX with case-sensitive formatted volumes addressed.