Sugar Audio has updated Oscarizor to v3.2.2, an update for the 2D/3D multi-channel spectrum analyzer VST / VST3 / AU and AAX audio plug-in.
The new version comes with a native preset system with many factory presets, quick save/load buttons, A/B comparison, flexible formants CSV file output and a lot of tweaks and extensions.
The new version is free for existing customers. Please have a look at the product page.
Changes in version 3.2.2:
- Preset manager with factory presets (Pro).
- Quick save/load presets (Free/Pro).
- A/B comparison (Free/Pro).
- Flexible FFT formants file output (Pro).
- "Function" control always visible in AIO mode (Free/Pro).
- 3D line antialias and antialias is default (Pro).
- Font homogenized for Win and Mac (Free/Pro).
- Bug-fixes & some minor visibility changes (Free/Pro).