Sugar Audio has updated Oscarizor to version 2.0 with features like multi channel spectrum analyzer, correlation meter, automatic instrument tuner, improved sync features, mid/side processing and AAX support.
For existing customers this update is completely free and some of the new features are also available in the free version.
- Spectrum analyzer – Oscarizor is now a multi analyzer (Free/Pro).
- Multi channel support for spectrum analyzer (Pro).
- Intuitive and free mouse spectrum scaling (Free/Pro).
- Multi channel correlation meter (Pro).
- Automatic instrument tuner (Pro).
- FFT size, window (7 functions) and average controls (Pro).
- Spectrum tilt/slope knob (Free/Pro).
- Initial autosync to receives (Pro).
- Resync to receives button (Pro).
- M/S (mid/side) view (Pro).
- Freeze all (global freeze) button (Pro).
- Oscilloscope maximum time size enhanced to 30 seconds (@ 44kHz SR) (Free/Pro).
- Win/Mac AAX support added (ProTools 12+) (Free/Pro).
- Mac 32-bit support added (Free/Pro).
Price: Free / €24.95. The free version is limited (e.g. no sync, no multi-channel support, fewer controls, no instrument tuner, no FFT customization).