New features in version 1.5 bring polyrhythm to all sequencer engines, 6 powerful modulation sources for the filter, scales to the bass section and monophonic mode in the slicer. Additional content: presets, slicer samples in folder "Modular" and a new drumkit: "Cweijman S1".
New in Egoist v1.5.0 for Mac & Win:
- All sequencers are polyrhythmic now with independent clock dividers.
- The Slicer got a monophonic mode.
- Scales to the bass added.
- Powerful mod sources to the filter.
- Pan control for the hihats.
- More presets, new slicing samples and a fresh beatkit.
New in Egoist v1.5.0 for iPad:
- Ableton Link Integration.
- All Sequencers polyrhythmic now with independent clock dividers.
- Monophonic mode for Slicer.
- Scales available in Bass Engine.
- Filter now with 7 mod sources.
- Panning for Hi-Hats.
- New Content: presets, new slicing samples and a fresh beatkit: â€šCwejman S1'.