Swar Systems has updated Swar Studio for Mac OS X and Windows to version 2.0.1.
- Corrected a bug where undoing a changed loop had no effect.
- Recording over an existing loop now starts at the exact cursor position (does not snap to beat subdivision).
- Auditioning a mono audio loop was playing on a single side.
- Autoquantize and metronome buttons were not highlighted when pressed.
- Audio tracks were slightly panned to the left.
- Copy / Paste was working from mouse popup, but not from menu.
- Track | Import Loop was importing the first loop, but not the next ones.
- Recording from keyboard on a loop that was stretched was not keeping the proper size.
- Drag of notes right border on Loop Editor resized to only half the dragged size.
- Corrected autoscrolling on playback on Loop and Audio editors.
- Mac: Recording from keyboard was not saved on Mac.
- Mac: Now also runs on Mac OS 10.5.
- Mac: Selecting range in Loop or Audio editor was not possible when using (single click) Mac mouse.
- Win: Setup and program are now signed with a valid Authenticode certificate.