The main changes in this update are:
- 200+ multi-track grooves, each with 2 intros, 4 varieties, 4 fills and 2 endings.
- MIDI out port to process tracks through your DAW's virtual instruments.
- Drag & drop of a track's MIDI events.
- Drag & drop of a MIDI file into a loop (cell).
- Custom MIDI tracks to hold MIDI loops to play along the Indian instruments.
- Enhanced MIDI editor.
You'll find some samples of the new grooves at the SwarGroove page.
You can order SwarGroove directly from the Swar Systems online shop.