Changes in SwarPlug v3.0.2:
- You can now specify the nr of loops to drag by pressing the +/- signs on the drag area.
- Automatically transposed Tanpura Mid loops to match the voice range.
- Bug fixing: selecting the instrument from the host did not refresh the UI.
- Bug fixing: parameters changed in the host did not reflect in the UI.
- Bug fixing: corrected a large space between the loops in the dragged file that was occurring under certain conditions.
- Bug fixing: corrected an issue that was crashing the plugin when opening an additional instance under certain conditions.
Changes in SwarGroove v2.0.2:
- Bug fixing: last groove was not remembered when reopening a session.
- Bug fixing: option for scanning VST/AU effects was disabled.